We finally found you ! At Deporvillage we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who must help us to grow as a tech team and as a company.
Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest Spanish e-commerce companies that is a market leader in its sector?
Do you want to work in a platform that handles more than 40 million page views a month and thousands of orders a day?
Do you want to be a part of a team that is currently refactoring a monolith into SOA deployed in Kubernetes?
Then this is the job for you!
At Deporvillage, You Will
- Architect new features and see them through to completion
- Collaborate with stakeholders & front-end engineers to create a new E-Commerce Platform to support Deporvillage’s growth
- Advocate for clean code, best practices using PHP & Go
- Help us evolve as a team and as a company by bringing in new ideas to foster continuous improvement
What we expect you to bring
- Team player: loud and clear about this topic.
- A constant drive for well-tested clean code which is evident during code reviews
- Advocate of DDD and Hexagonal patterns
- 5+ years’ working experience in software Engineering preferably in E-Commerce or Logistics/Supply-Chain
- 3+ years of experience using PHP
- Experience with ownership of features/services in high volume and constantly evolving systems
- Sound knowledge NoSQL preferably MongoDB or DynamoDB
- You are a learner: We all need to learn new things.
- Ownership: Being responsible on design, development, deploying and continuous validate it on production
What We Offer
- Solve challenging programming/architecture problems day to day.
- Modern tech stack that leverages Kubernetes, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, PHP, Go, NextJS, React, etc
- We are remote friendly, we meet at the office once every two weeks.
- A young and dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Flexible working hours
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)